Adoption Advocates charges a comprehensive fee for placement of a child in your home.
Payment schedules & covered services are described as follows:
$5,000 DEPOSIT (credited toward total agency fee)
* Total of $5,000 due within ten days of receipt of letter of application acceptance.
$1,500 MONTHLY PAYMENT TOWARD AGENCY FEE THEREAFTER
* Balance due on the day of placement.
TOTAL AGENCY FEE $39,500
Adoptive parent training
Assistance in preparing profile and introduction letter
Receipt and review of all required documents and home study
Phone and mail and fax charges
Expectant parent counseling
Expectant parent maternity expenses: rent, groceries, utilities, clothing, transportation
Medical expenses for both mother and baby up to $9,000
Termination of expectant parents’ rights: attorney’s fees and court costs
- Staff travel: transportation, meals and hotel if required
Advertising throughout Texas of services for expectant parents
24-hour a day intake and screening of expectant parents
Assessment and monitoring of expectant parent’s needs and concerns
Liaison with expectant parent’s doctor and hospital social worker and facilitation of the hospital experience
- Facilitating relinquishment and placement, ICPC documents if appropriate
- Foster care if necessary up to 10 days
- Legal finalization of adoption
There is no financial liability for the services covered under the comprehensive fee, other than prepaid medical, if the expectant mother you are matched with chooses to parent.