Adoption Advocates is committed to being a leading resource on adoption for social workers, health care providers and other support professionals in Central Texas. We are a small, private adoption agency specializing in infant domestic adoption for the State of Texas established in 1991. AAI is not only an adoption agency, it is a family legacy that has been passed down from our founder, Jane Hall, to our current Executive Director, Rory Hall, who continues to grow the agency each day.
AAI has more than 25 years of professional agency experience in the adoption world and has successfully placed more than 800 babies with safe and loving families. We are committed to open adoption practices and strongly believe in honoring all members of the adoption triad, from birth parent to adoptive parent to adoptee.
Expectant Parent Services:
- Counseling, pressure free so birth parents can make the best decision for their baby.
- The option to select the family to parent their child, meet with the family and establish a relationship that is comfortable for everyone.
- Keep in touch with the adoptive family and child.
- The right to be treated with dignity and respect at all times and be in complete control of her final decision.
- Temporary foster care if more time is needed to make decision.
- Living expenses can be provided.
Adoption Advocates can provide printed materials to help educate your clients on adoption. These materials include information on open adoption, frequently asked questions and the birth parent bill of rights. Information on Adoption Advocates services for birth parents are available as well.
To request literature for distribution at your location, please contact us at (512) 477-1122 or submit the form below.
The experienced specialists at Adoption Advocates is also available to conduct live training on open adoption practices for your staff.
Trainings are held on-site at your location at no charge to your organization. CEU may be available.